View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 05:19 AM   #10
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieRaveOn View Post
First of all, thank you so much for this plugin. I've always wanted my tags to just pretty much have genre type information and this looks perfect.

Can you please add "Horror" as a tag? That's top tag for most Stephen King novels.

Also, can you add "Non-Fiction" and maybe not have Fiction and General-Fiction switch to "Fiction" instead of "General"?
Nice timing, I was going to push a new release out later today so will take a look at the category changes you requested and include those. No Horror category was a bit of an oversight, clearly not a genre that came to mind

If anyone else has any other tag change/addition requests, now would be a good time to suggest them. You can see the list of current mappings on the first post in the spoiler.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote