View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 09:14 PM   #10
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by radamo View Post
I did have a large cover attached (I use a plugin to resize covers to the exact dimensions of the Voyage). Then sent the converted book. Your instructions state to reconvert the ebook to attach the new cover. Then remove the original file? (Do you mean the epub that was used to create the mobi?). Then send the mobi to the Kindle?
No, the only reason to delete the original file in Calibre is if you already have a mobi and you reconvert it to a new mobi Calibre stores both the old and new mobi in the source folder. I remove the original mobi so that when I right click the mobi to send it to my kindle, using Send to Kindle, I right click the correct mobi file. That's purely the reasoning behind my instruction.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote