View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 09:46 PM   #27
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Pretty sure Stanza on iOS never supported MOBI. I can even double-check when I get home. I still have a 4th gen iPod touch with Stanza. I think the PC/Mac app just converted from MOBI to EPUB for transfer to iOS.

Have you tried KyBook3? There's a Calibre plugin for it for loading books into the app.
To be honest if you are suggesting KyBook3, he might as well take BookFusion for a spin. BookFusion also has a Calibre plugin. More at https://www.bookfusion.com/reading/calibre
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote