View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 04:53 PM   #8
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I just posted about mobi2mobi here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17718

and that Perl program can change the title but I am not sure if it works on DRM:ed files since I do not have any to test with. If the title data is the last data in the header than it probably will work.

You can edit the file in an editor to change the title if you also change the 4 bytes that specifies the length of the title.
If ONLY someone would re-create this as a WinXP standalone executable!!! (Not that I have anything against PERL, just that it hates ME!!!)
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote