View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #11
alvico
Addict
alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alvico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Hello and welcome! I actually snagged your book when you offered the deal on Karen's Books on the Knob blog. I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet but I am looking forward to it.

I did find on Smashwords a mystery series, by Connie Shelton that looks good. The first one is Deadly Gamble and it's 99 cents. I haven't read it yet so I can't tell you how it is, but it might fit what you're looking for.
Thanks, lilac_jive. I'll check it out.
alvico is offline   Reply With Quote