View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 03:58 PM   #20
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
To be honest, I'd just use a book-style cover instead of that ugly elastic cover thing

On the other hand, I haven't dropped a device in at least 15 years, except for my mp3-player, which was in one of the side pockets of my jacket, while it shouldn't have been in there. (It should have been in the inner pocket.) It dropped out when I put the jacket on.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote