View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 07:22 PM   #64
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
Why do I have to pay over $7,000 per year to keep my house and land? Or $750 per year to keep my car? Both of those are property taxes that I have to pay every year, or risk losing my property. If I die, and leave the house and car to my child, she will have to pay as well. The amount of tax I owe goes up every year. If copyright is *indeed* property, why shouldn't copyright owners have to pay to keep it?

Shari
Oh so we should pay $20 a year on something we created to sell? Otherwise, some other person can just take it over and profit from it.
You don't make money off your house or your car.

Ok, on the property taxes, if you don't pay them, can anyone just move into your house?

If you drive without registration can the cop just take your car? No, you get a ticket. That registration is for driving on roads.

Whoa. $750 a year for your car? Are you counting insurance or is that just inspection and registration?
Though thank you for making me realize that $100 a vehicle is cheap.

I noticed you didn't answer the second question.
You need shelter and transportation.
I can't think of ONE book that is absolutely a must for everyone.

Ok so "How to use a bidet" goes out of print, I am almost positive there is another book covering the same topic.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote