View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #2800
YukonTrooper
YukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueYukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueYukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueYukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueYukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueYukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueYukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueYukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueYukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueYukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueYukonTrooper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle 3G
OP says you updated binaries in 0.11.N jailbreak files. I installed the 0.11.N jailbreak before you updated the binaries. OP also says I don't need to run jailbreak again, unless I'm on Kindle 3.x (I'm on Kindle wireless 3.4). Should I run the new jailbreak with updated binaries or just run the new SS and font updates?

Last edited by YukonTrooper; 11-16-2012 at 09:50 PM.
YukonTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote