View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I assume that the mac version works similar to the pc version. Sorry you are having such issues with the ghosting, I was lucky only the first one suffered from the ghosting. Though I will admit I am not happy about this collections thing, I think I am going to replace it with the nonTouch version within the year so I can use the Calibre plugin for the collections. I have not been able to get any additional benefit from having the Touch over my k2 due to this limitation.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote