View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 10:28 AM   #18
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
Quote:
Originally Posted by svenlind View Post
This is true. But Kindles have always been speciel. In the past you could only buy Kindles from the US, unless you lived in an "Amazon country".

But Sirtel's experiences are very relevant and useful to me. Thank you

Edit: I decided to order, but now I can't buy the Oasis anywhere. Maybe in a couple of days.
Same error in US, UK and GE: can't dispatch to my address.
I found the same this time around, US always used to be the only source for the Kindle. And now it doesn’t work, and neither do UK or DE. US still shows as “will ship to your country”, but then fails at checkout so it makes me wonder if it is an error
June is offline   Reply With Quote