View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 08:32 PM   #1567
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by coalescent View Post
I am new to using Calibre with kobo readers, having only recently switched away from kindle to a kobo forma.

Which driver should I be using with the forma and KoboUtilities? Kobo Touch or KoboTouchExtended?
As @jackie_w, you can use either. The choice is really about whether you want to use the function that the extended driver supplies. The Kobo Utilities plugin was written to work with either. I can't think of anything that works with one that doesn't work with the other.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote