View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 11:00 AM   #178
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Hmmm. The Audible version, narrated by Simon Vance, is available free to Prime members (via Audible Channels). Now THAT'S tempting.
I'll see your "Hmmm." I don't have Prime myself, but I have on hand a tablet registered to a Prime account. I've never explored the Channels option, but on looking I see a couple of appealing possibilities. I may give The Price of Salt a try as it's on my TBR anyway; my issue is that I don't care for Cassandra Campbell, the narrator.

Thanks for the nudge.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote