View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #294
Hope
Zealot
Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360 Plus, Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
I'm using the Pro version of FBReader on my new 360+ with no problems. Wrist turns work fine. Sometimes they stop working after 4 or 5 times of use then I get the FBReader popup box up and choose the black square in the middle and it starts working again.
(Just turn the device almost a quarter turn and hold it there until the green light comes on and when the light goes off turn the device back again and the page turn should work.)
I have it set for 20%.
Hope is offline   Reply With Quote