View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 10:01 PM   #17
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
My birthday was in July as well, so Happy Late Birthday!
Right back at ya!

Quote:
I've purchased several apps in an attempt to see if I can let go of my Palm T5.

-Trip Cubby
Not for me (I don't drive), but I'll have a look at this, as the Loved One will want something like that for his iPhone.

Quote:
- Another app that I use on my Palm for work is being developed for the iPhone and Touch, so I'll be jumping on that as soon as it's available. Another scale tipper.
...but, what, no iPint?

Quote:
I would really love some kind of database that I can design myself. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, I myself won't be much help here. I'm effectively retired, and so most things I might look for generally are along the lines of "Ooooo, pretty colours!!!" rather than looking for efficient and constructive ways to spend my time (I've got MR for that! ).

I hope someone knows their iPod Touch/iPhone stuff and can help though.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote