View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 11:18 AM   #49
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I always find projects like this interesting, but is there a legit source for game ROM's for it?
This, I don't know. I have several Raspberry Pi's that I use for various tasks (UrBackup server, Nextcloud server, Calibre server, etc.) but I have never tried installing RetroPie, since I'm not really into games. I just know it exists, but haven't personally used it.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote