View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 11:52 AM   #8
SigilBear
Banned
SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iBooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
I would say most publishers lately have been removing the Index completely, some leave the plain text Index in the ebook (that is what I tend to prefer), and others might hyperlink all the "page numbers" in them.
That's good to know.

I think even an index without links would be helpful, just to give people a quick look at the various things discussed in the book.

In fact, I've thought about creating several separate static indexes, arranged by topic. For example, there could be an index to people's names, another index to place names, etc.
SigilBear is offline   Reply With Quote