View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 04:51 PM   #92
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Ringside #1 from Image is free for a limited time @ Comixology and their own store

Quote:
Originally Posted by socnsum1 View Post
New Archie Comics Groupees bundle

https://groupees.com/archiecomics
Thanks for the heads up on this. I think I'm really only interested in the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina issues, but I might be curious enough about the Best Of books and whatever they're doing with the new-style stuff to give a try to the lot (and to encourage the publisher to keep putting out bundles).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote