View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 06:24 PM   #7
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I suspect the large flexible screen is intended to give the feeling of reading a magazine. Just a guess.

I know that lack of lighting has been a sore point for a lot of people but it's not an issue for me. I have a good back lit screen on my Sony Clie and I find that I get eye strain from reading on it for a long period of time. I wouldn't want to turn it on and compromise battery life anyway so I'm happy without it.

Glad to see they're listening to their customers though.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote