View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 07:42 PM   #60
scionmessenger
Enthusiast
scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Color PB633
Quote:
Originally Posted by scionmessenger View Post
Hey, I disabled the row 3, and reloaded. all good. Tried your patch, both of them could not get either to build? I am on 4.10.11655.
The patching system is the new yaml. Everytime, i get an error. They have both been placed in my nickel.yaml file at the bottom. Only one is activated. I have attached the log. Only my reading and my books first, then only reading. Thank you

P.S. It looks like you might be missing a find zlib line. Im not sure, know nothing really of coding, just basing that off of the above stuff.

Ok, I fiddled around with the code

Code:
Only Reading:
  - Enabled: yes
  - PatchGroup: Home screen tweaks
  - FindZlib: "#row1col2"
  - ReplaceZlib:
      Offset: 0
      Find:    "#row1col2 {\n  qproperty-visible: false;\n}"
      Replace: "#row1col2,#row2,#row3{qproperty-visible:false;}"
This works and only shows my current read but moves it to the middle of the screen, which is fine. It shows up to 4 books being read also like normal. This is close enough to what I was looking for to make me happy, till a firmware update comes out that allows us to rearrange tiles!

This,

Code:
Only Reading and My Books:
  - Enabled: yes
  - PatchGroup: Home screen tweaks
# To see Current Collection remove #row2col2 into Repalace clause
  - FindZlib: "#row1col2"
  - ReplaceZlib:
      Offset: 0
      Find:    "#row1col2 {\n  qproperty-visible: false;\n}"
      Replace: "#row1col2,#row2col2,#row3{qproperty-visible:false;}"
shows my current read back on top, and only the top 50 on the bottom, but spread out and taking up the whole bottom lol. I think that since this is a revolving slot, I.E, it shows Top 50, My Books, Kobo Store etc, I won't be able to make it just be my books, unless someone else alot smarter than me can make a patch. Again, thanks to both Davids and JCN363. It's nice to be in a community of people willing to help, and teach. You guys rock!

Lastly, for some reason it throws compiling errors when trying to switch from one patch to another, so put no on both, build, then yes on the one your switching to to go between options
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0915181946-1048x1862.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	170.7 KB
ID:	166323   Click image for larger version

Name:	0916180031a-1048x1862.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	213.8 KB
ID:	166324   Click image for larger version

Name:	0916180030-1048x1862.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	270.5 KB
ID:	166325  

Last edited by scionmessenger; 09-16-2018 at 01:09 AM. Reason: fixing code boxing, and adding findings and props to people who helped
scionmessenger is offline   Reply With Quote