View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 02:19 PM   #15
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Released v0.9.14 (after a 0.9.13) .

This one should fix the broken colors on Kobos running @ 16bpp, as well as placement & orientation when out of Nickel (we no longer print at a 90° angle in these cases ;P).

The main drive was fixing the specific use-case we have for this in KOReader, but this may have fixed it also in general under KSM (as long as there's not another layer of software orientation on top, i.e.: in Upright Portrait mode only).

Again, the power of basic maths & trigonometry was invoked, so I may have screwed things up .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote