View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 03:27 PM   #57
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoz View Post
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. KSM works perfectly, it's koreader touch that seems to be unusable. I honestly thought KSM somehow "booted" koreader and could impact it. Does this mean it's koreader that needs to fix something?
Now, I understand. I am glad KSM does work. KSM and koreader use completely different approaches to the touch input. There was some testing with koreader, but somehow it did not continue. I was hoping KSM 9 with the webinterface might help there too. Please have a look at Koreader on H2O Edition 2 (H2O2), and if you like revive the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoz View Post
On another note, I added the vlasovsoft dir to .adds (e.g. .adds/vlasovsoft/ now contains a lot of *.sh and other folders), but KSM does not show it in the menu. I thought this was the way to install it.
Edit: I deleted here some nonsense I said, because some days ago I had myself for testing purposes installed a version of vlasovsoft that was several years old. Now the corrected information: The "start vlasofsoftlauncher" does show, but only in the "full menu" view. And it will possible result in a message "unsupported version of launcher."

Last edited by tshering; 01-26-2018 at 04:25 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote