View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 12:02 PM   #140
baalajimaestro
Expecto Patronum!
baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(9017) 4GB, FW 5.7.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
It **was** working.
Somehow you lost the contents of: */extensions/MRInstaller/data

You are now running an old copy of MrPI.
You should get the current copy from NiLuJe's snapshot thread.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=225030
Read that first post for directions on how to open an *.xz archive on Windows.
Thank you so much! It works! But interestingly, nothing of the data seemed to be lost from the tar.gz when compared. Probably corrupted. But usbnet never seemed to work after update to 5.8.9.2. Will check back and report!
Sir when i look into /mnt/us/usbnet there is an auto file along with a DISABLED_auto file. Upon deleting disabled auto too it is recreated back by the system itself. Feeling I could go back to a firmware where i can re-jb even if i lose jb! Tomorrow my exams end then i will try exploring how to enable diags througha browser script. BTW, got ubuntu.

B.Baalaji

Last edited by baalajimaestro; 05-23-2017 at 12:21 PM.
baalajimaestro is offline   Reply With Quote