View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #31
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I don't see why you can't just open the folder and Look if that level of detail is needed on rare occasions
In the metadata editor, you can see the timestamp of the format (this is useful if you wish to drop an updated format version)
My suggestion was apropos the immediately prior post from PeterSm

When one is dealing with text books and academic texts, long titles and names are more prevalent than in popular fiction, biographies and such, hence one needs/wants to pay closer attention to detail.

I always open the book folder after I add a new book, or change title. If I change an author name I open all their book folders - it that circumstance it would be handy to hover on the format to 'eyeball' check the format file name.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 10-11-2013 at 09:45 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote