View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 06:09 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I always copy the whole of the reader content on my laptop before any new hack installation or changes, in case something goes wrong. In the latter case, is it ok if, after a factory reset I just copy the whole backup directory (books and .kobo and all) on the device, or do the hacks also change things in the unaccessible reader directory?
I have done that a few times with no problems.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote