View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 01:55 PM   #10
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiker View Post
Go to a Torrent site and download the book. If I've already paid for the hard copy of the book I have no qualms about downloading a copy for my blackberry.
It would be quite eye-opening if - say, after the launch of a bestseller - with the higher ebook price model in place, or a delayed ebook release - if torrent/sharing sites reported download statistics to the publishers - showing them how much their model cost them.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote