View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #15
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear DojoPat:

I work for Astak so I am biased and cannot say anything negative about other devices. However, the Cool-er was a Netronix product and was lacking the Epson Controller and 8 level grey scale and Adobe Digital Editions DRM, and a few other important improvements. The Astak Mentor Lite (www.astak.com) is the second generation device and has these improvements.
You are wrong, the Cool-er is an EB600EM that USE the S1D13521 display controler.

By the way, I was always thinking that astak was only a jinke reseller that only paint the astak logo on top of the Jinke devices...

(ie like Cooler where hardware, cases and software are © Netronix, All Astak Mentor are simple Netronix Software + Hardware + Case with astak logo, and Astak EZReader are simple Jinke cases, hardware and software with Astak logo on it, whatever RobertB can say)

Last edited by Godzil; 01-07-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote