View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #23494
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Thank you for nice words.

I didn't even know about phone insurance. Never seriously thought about being stolen. I would have to be less naive from now on.

What really hurts is that it's birthday gift from dad. I haven't gathered enough courage to tell him yet.

I hope someone would turn on the phone and see the lock screen which has my number and offer a price for me to get it back. If the worst comes to the worst... I'm so glad I don't keep any sensitive photos in the phone

I'm thinking about saving up to buy another one just like it - I hate to lose something special.

I'm exhausted now but can't go to sleep. So... Red bull.

@ Stitchawl: I'll try to find the right ingredients next time I go shopping. Thanks for the recipe!
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote