View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #520
Polarpenguin
Groupie
Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polarpenguin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS- T3S, Kobo aura H2O Kobo aura One Kobo libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Peter May's Lewis Trilogy of books anyone?

I've just finished 'The Lewis Man' ('The Blackhouse' is the first in the series), and I can't rate it highly enough. Set in the far north of Scotland, on the Isle of Lewis, it features police detective Fin Macleod, and is as much about the relationships between him and other characters than about the mystery/crime plot it's based upon.

Both books are pretty cheap on Amazon right now, buy them both for just over £3 / $5.
Have the 1st 2 in the series waiting to be read. Currently 2nd & 3rd on my TBR list.
Also picked them up cheap at Kobo.
Polarpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote