View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #56
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
I have the Vox because it was a birthday gift. If I hadn't received it, I would have gone and bought a Kobo Touch or something, because all I wanted was the ability to read library books.

But the Vox does have a bunch of neat extras, besides just being an eReader. However, the most annoying part is the short battery life when using the Internet. Someone in my household has a Playbook and they never even bother turning it off, let alone turning off the wifi, and it goes for days without charging. If I start browsing the Internet with my Vox when it's only half-charged, I can't expect more than a couple of hours battery life.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote