View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 11:40 PM   #19
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
how you look at it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
I probably would look at it that way as well, except for the fact that I have always purchased a legal copy as soon as it was made available. In addition, with respect to so many of these books, I also own a physical copy of the book. So, I tend to look at it more as borrowing someone else's stolen copy until the market makes a copy that I may purchase. I don't ask the person how or where they came by their copy ... and I frankly don't care. If the publishers want me to purchase a copy, then they are more than welcome to make a legitimate ebook copy, and then I will purchase it.

That seems fair to me.
No judging here RM.......your system sounds fair, but I would probably forget what I bought and didn't buy. I think my brain has leaks........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote