View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #13
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Sprint CS told me that they don't differentiate between 3G and 4G data, only that if the phone is 4G capable it ten bucks per month more. Of course CS has been known to spread BS before, so take it for what it’s worth.
Wodin .... never believe what the CS people or sales reps tell you, look at the contract. Unless Sprint changed it's policy from last year they do differentiate from 1G/2G/3G from 4G.

It sounds like your safe though and if you are going to do some heavy downloaded you will want to use 4G anyway.

The sales rep told me that we would for sure have 4G in my city by Dec of last year... still no 4G .

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote