View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 09:35 AM   #18
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
Since I used my local libraries extensively before I bought my Sony, it hasn't changed my purchasing patterns. There aren't many that I'll buy new, and if anything, having access to cheap ebooks (courtesy of frequent Kobo discounts) means that I'm more likely to buy a new author if their book is only a few dollars. However I can see myself trawling the secondhand shops less, other than for specific titles I can't get in ebook. I will be shifting the bulk of my purchases to ebook, to save space! At present, the main reason I'm buying less has to do with access to B&M stores - I can't get to any at the moment and I'm much less likely to impulse buy when online.
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote