View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 01:27 PM   #12
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaviocc View Post
Thank you !

I'll test here.

Edit: @geek1011 - same - nothing happens (and no log file). FYI if I don't use the file with my custom overrides, the patch works.

I need to rename the file? The name I'm using is: kobopatch.yaml
At line 74, you had an extra space before src/librmsdk.so.1.0.0.yaml:
Code:
   src/librmsdk.so.1.0.0.yaml:
You also have two errors in your patches.

The patch at line 31 does not exist though you have the correct version at line 37:

Code:
line 31:    Increase the cover size in library: yes
line 37:    Increase library cover size: yes

You have duplicate lines at line 48 and 49:
Code:
    Hide top-left menu item - Store: yes
    Hide top-left menu item - Store: yes
I removed the extra space and deleted the two lines. With those changes, the KoboRoot.tgz file was generated without errors.

I've attached the modified kobopatch.yaml file here (kobopatch.yaml.txt since MobileRead does not allow .yaml files). Download it, copy it to your kobopatch directory and remove the .txt extension.
Attached Files
File Type: txt kobopatch.yaml.txt (3.7 KB, 347 views)

Last edited by DNSB; 05-20-2020 at 01:30 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote