View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 09:49 AM   #70
grechzoo
Enthusiast
grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 or Sony PRS
not sure if this has been mentioned, couldn;t be bothered to read the whole topic, but to me the major and MAIN reason i got a kindle over the ipad was simply because of the fact of e-ink.

coming from a family that aren;t exactly 20/20 viewers, staring at a bright screen for hours while reading your favourite book could not be more harmful for us.

in fact if i could do that i wouldn't have considered buying any device and just used a pc ebook reader instead..

basically i need that paper like, zero backlit display to read on otherwise my brain heats up and i just get a massive headache, and i can speak for the other five members of my family who experience the exact same thing.
grechzoo is offline   Reply With Quote