View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 06:11 AM   #71
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I have two Paperwhites. Both are WiFi onlly. When I'm reading one--red cover-- the other--brown cover--is charged and waiting its turn. When a Paperwhite tells me it's time to charge, I charge when I get home. Then I set that PW aside. I use Airplane Mode whenever I'm on an airplane and I haven't been on an airplane for over nine years.

My Paperwhites will sit up to three days with a full charge and don't seem to lose any of the charge.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote