View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 04:29 PM   #4
hemisphire
Connoisseur
hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hemisphire can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo, HP Pre2, Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
This post could have gone on several different threads, I suppose.

WargameVault, who "is part of a family of premiere online marketplaces including RPGNow, DriveThruRPG, DriveThruCards, DnDClassics, DriveThruComics, DriveThruFiction, and Wargame Vault." Together, they "have been selling digital and print-on-demand comic books, roleplaying games, and fiction since 2001."

Well, I found that they have 107 magazines and ebooks, including one or more comics, that are free! Go to this webpage to see the entire selection. There is a way to sort out the magazines from the ebooks--you can click on the appropriate links under "product type" in the top lefthand corner of the above-referenced webpage.
I had better luck with this link. Thanks for the reminder, it'd been a while since I checked them out.
hemisphire is offline   Reply With Quote