View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 08:58 PM   #75
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Phew. Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully that should be the last change for this plugin for a while - well until someone comes up with the next idea for it of course.
You jinxed yourself I've got a couple ideas I've been thinking about for a bit now. I think this plugin is probably the best destination for these functions, although currently the plugin is really a library quality check vs. a book/epub quality check, so I'm not certain if these would be better suited for another plugin.
  • Check epub for Adobe xpgt files. Extra credit for tying in the Calibre feature in the conversion pipeline which removes the margin from these files.
  • Check the epub manifest for embedded fonts
  • Check to see if the file was created through Calibre's conversion pipeline (css might be the most reliable check for epub, not sure about other formats).
  • Check for use of SVG files in epub (admittedly more complicated as they can either be defined inline in the html or as files.)
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote