View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #1
EricDP
Groupie
EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, BlackBerry
Embedded images: landscape or portrait?

I'm working on embedding some original images into an ebook and I've found that in some cases, the original images were landscape -- in other words, you had to turn the book on its side to view them. As I convert these, I just wanted people's opinions: would you prefer that these remain landscape in the ebook, or that they be rotated to portrait so that you don't have to turn the reader on its side?
EricDP is offline   Reply With Quote