View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 07:32 AM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
A sync of the type you describe is something that is planned for the future.

CHM is not a Calibre supported format. I also do not know if there are any ebook readers that support cdhm as a native format. I believe there are a variety of tools that claim to be able to convert CHM files to HTML (which is a Calibre supported format) which can then be converted to a format your ebook reader understands. I do not have much experience of these tools so do not know which to recommend. I tried the ABC converter but was not very impressed by the results.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote