View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #44
Auricle
Connoisseur
Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Here's another spin on the cover discussion. I read a lot of fantasy and over the last few years, this genre has seen a lot of growth in books about the undead/vampires, a la Twilight etc. And many of these books have covers that are geared decidedly towards a female audience. I'm male but I don't usually have a problem reading books with female protoganists or even books written towards a female audience. But back in the day of reading paper books, I wouldn't be caught dead holding a book with a cover that looked like a romance novel. Now with ebooks, it's not as important and I've read a few books I might not have if I had to be judged by my book covers :-).
Auricle is offline   Reply With Quote