View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #512
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
About Last Night is my favorite of hers, and one of my top 10 reads last year. It's got everything I love in a romance - angst mixed with great humor, and really hot bedroom scenes that are not gratuitous. Ruthie writes atypical heroes and heroines that actually have real flaws and she isn't afraid to write darker than the usual romance.
oooh, that sounds RIGHT up my alley. I'm going to move the one I just bought up on my TBR list, and if I get a good kobo coupon maybe just jump the gun and buy that one too. Thanks!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote