View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
1st of all Remove them from the Carosel! Hold you finger on them & then when the box popsup tap Delete from Carosel.
2nd eBooks you buy from Amazon will be under BOOK & the others under DOCS For the ones under Books you can buy fro $0 to about $3 eBook app called Collections! I Have yet to find anything for the DOCS ebooks. BUT in Either Collection you can Sort them By Title or Author. Another trick I use is when Reading a Series I put them in the Carosel in Order! Some one also suggested useing Favs for that as what ever you open on the Fire ends up on the carosel inc any New items.

To Delete from Fire or Touch HOLD afinger on the item then when the popup comes on tap Delete from Divice!

To Delete from Cloud Go to Cloud Find the Item HOLD finger on it the box will ask IF you want to DELETE fore CLoud! Keep in mind IF you remove an item for the Cloud You didnt get from Amazon you lose it forever!

Last edited by Barbara1955; 12-31-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote