View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
What are these different files?

I've been sideloading files onto my Kindles using Calibre. I now need to take some off and I'm stumped as to what these different files are. Can someone explain them or send me to a link that does? Everything is in one folder (documents). I didn't realize I had this confusing mess until I tried to sideload this month's book club selection (Camilla). Fortunately, this was the kindle with ads and it only has about 20 books on it. I'd hate to look at my KindleKeyboard which has nearly 1000 books.

Each file that has been read has the following types of files: Kindle Content, EA File, MBP File, PHL File, APNX File. Some also have an AZW3 File (sometimes with a kindle file, sometimes without).

What does .fusehidden0000035c300000001 mean?

What does DONT HALT ON REPAIR mean?
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote