View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #43
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Once upon a time, I was in the camp of "I just love real books too much to ever get an ereader."

Then my local library closed for renovations (it was closed for three years). I had to either get an ereader, or start paying for all my books. I chose the ereader, and lucky for me my library has a fantastic ebook program. Nowadays I do most of my reading on the reader, and when I feel like I'm missing "real books," I read one.

Now the local library just re-opened. I will certainly enjoy the space with my daughter, but will I check out pbooks again? On the one hand, there are certainly a lot of books that are not available in Overdrive, so I could check out those. On the other hand... do I really want to go back to late fees??? I'm not sure.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote