View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 01:36 PM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
May I ask, did you get a good deal and did that deal include the books? No need to tell how much you paid. How many books are on the Kindle?

I ask because depending on the selling price, maybe the seller will refund the cost of any books you would have purchased yourself and will have to re-purchase (if you want to have them in your own library). I'm assuming that you may not be interested in reading all of the books that came with the Kindle.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote