View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #11
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
lol, did it have DRM?
Probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
Good for him!

On Amazon, this book is clearly described as having 200 blank pages, so no one's getting swindled, and there isn't an electronic version, so everyone buying it is at least getting a book they can take notes in.

I think it's a great idea. I wish I'd thought of it!
I saw this book was a *freebie* in the Sony store, but I passed over it because the title didn't grab me. I didn't make it to the page with the description about it being "a 200 page book that is completely blank inside."

http://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/she...00000000359510
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote