Thread: Tag troubles
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
Tag troubles

I had been using an old version of Calibre for about 9 months and hadn't bothered to upgrade. Yesterday I uninstalled the old version and installed version 7.

I used it to upload a few books to my 505, but afterwards I noticed that it had done something funny with my tags. I now have 45 collections when previously I only had 11, which is the number I want.

In Calibre my books still show the tags I had set, but in my reader they are a mess. I thought I'd fix simply double clicking on the tags while in Calibre, but that function doesn't seem to work. Is there a reason that I can't edit by double clicking as I was able to do before?
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote