View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 02:36 PM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Ok -- I finally found it. It looks now as if Connect has a side arrow. For example: when you find an author and then simply scroll down, you will NOT find all that author's books. By clicking on a SIDE ARROW, one then might possibly see the other listings by that author.

Let me state this very clearly: Doing a seach on the word "bundle" WILL NOT locate the Salvatore bundle. (Good lord!)

Now, to Sony's credit: I mailed off an enquiry about this issue this morning, and came home to find my response.

Also, thanks Snassek for helping me on this.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote