Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 03:08 PM   #1120
taos
Connoisseur
taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by taos View Post
If screen refresh is set to "Chapter", the screen doesn't refresh between the last page of the old and the first page of the new chapter but between the first and the second page of the new chapter. Firmwares affected by this bug are both 4.8.x versions and at least the last of the 4.7.x versions (if I remember correctly). Screen refresh between chapters used to work when this feature was introduced (in 4.6.x?).
With 4.15.12920, I don't see this problem anymore. I never used the 4.14.x firmware but the bug was still present in 4.13.x.
taos is offline   Reply With Quote