Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 08:55 AM   #1114
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I only use Mobi to test very old Kindles. Old mobi, not dual format or really KF8 mobi.
A Mobi converted to AZW3 works best on Kindle and converted to epub works best on almost anything else.
Amazon upload (even for publishing KFX / AZW using KDP) will accept KF8 mobi and give better results than doc or docx (I convert Libre Office sourced docx in Calibre).
Otherwise I can't see that mobi is much use for any ereader since about 2014 if you have Calibre on Linux/Mac/Windows.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote